Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall is here....

So these past two weeks have been crazy, but also incredibly rewarding. We are still maintaining the wed-fri 5 am to 11 pm schedule, which is nuts, but great at the same time. All of us are having to rely on God as we make our way through the days, as we are tired physically, but know that we can do all things through Him who gives us strength.

We have had some time to relax as well. Our location has allowed us the opportunity to see much of the Czech countryside. We are staying at the foot of the Carpathian Mountains, and are surrounded by the forests that run along there faces. Fall is in full swing, as autumnal colors are everywhere, from vibrant reds and oranges, to the last touches of green, signaling the full change of the season. Recently we went on a hike along one of the nearby mountains. As we walked along the ridge we had the cloud covered hills of Slovakia to one side, and the green valleys of the Czech to the other. Its amazing to see God in these places, and know he is everywhere you go.

Please continue to pray for us, and If you would like to further support us you can through the Josiah Venture website.

I hope this finds you all well,

clay




5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks beautiful there. I enjoy seeing the pictures of you guys! Brice and I are praying for you guys all the time!

Brooks said...

Hey guys, I first saw you in Cocoa Beach a few years ago, and one of your songs really changed my heart today. I wrote about it in my blog at collegeChristianity.com. Check it out if you get a chance. It's today's post, 10-14-08. Thanks! -Brooks

Renelle Davis said...

What beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing with us all! I've been praying like crazy for you guys while you've been over there and I hope the prayers are working! Hang in there, and be bold!!! Can't wait to read the next Dizmas blog. :) And I hope this comment finds you well, Clay. :)

Julie Deaton said...

Beautiful countryside -
What an awesome opportunity for you
My prayers are always with you
Julie D

mskitty said...

I can hear a song in that Clay !!

We love you !! Karen & Veronnika