Monday, September 29, 2008

eat your vegetables....









So we are in the Czech republic. We are all still in tired mode after all of the traveling, been going to bed early, trying to get back to semi normal. Food's pretty good, people here speak good english, and good is good is good. Tommorow we head to our first city, and the first concert is in a couple days, so be praying for us as we start this adventure. Also, make sure to eat your fruits and vegetables, because no one eats them here, i never thought that eating brocolli would be so delicious.

clay

8 comments:

Christi said...

I do eat my vegetables, I am actually quite fond of vegetables.

I hope your concerts go well. I will be praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

rawrrr.
I eat my veggies everyday since our garden is a jungle. Hahaha.

I'll be praying for you boys. =]

boomerang said...

I went to the Czech Republic this summer on a missions trip, in Cesky Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice. The need Jesus, and I thank you guys SO much for caring enough to go! Def. praying for you! As a teenager, I saw the hurt in other teens, and you have the gift to tell them about a God almost none of them believe.

My name is Damaris said...

Aahh! I love European road signs!! And yay jetlag! Lookin forward to the next blog.

Megan said...

I am sorry, but I have horrible eating habits. Too much coffee and not enough veggies.... but what do you expect? Enjoy! God Bless.

Timothy 4:12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timothy 4:12 said...

Dizmas!

I hope all is going well over in Czech; it looks beautiful there. My ancestors are from the Czech Republic and I've always wanted to go, so I am a little jealous of you guys. :P

Keep us posted. :]

EK said...

I guarantee that the first thing you'll want to eat when you get home is a huge fruit salad and/or a nice big bowl of salad with EXTRA lettuce. :) And, you will probably have enough carbs by the end of the trip to sustain you for life. Dobrou chut! (Enjoy your meal.:)